[AT] Cub

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 05:02:01 PDT 2020

Many thanks for all the inputs!  I had a Cub once upon a time, circa
1994-2000.  It was how I found my way onto ATIS.  But I am pretty rusty on
the various details, trouble spots to watch out for, etc etc, so I really
appreciate the help that's being provided.  I still need to look at
Craigslist and the Cub forum recommended by farmer.  I will be traveling
over to see it in person (about 60 miles away) some time over the weekend
of the 4th.  Trying to figure out if it will be a toy, or whether any of
the 3-ish acres I mow would lend itself to a sickle mower.  Regardless of
the fact of the matter, I try to avoid thinking of myself as a
"collector".  On the upside, I've already got the go-ahead from my wife.

Best regards,
Steve O.