[AT] Kubota followup

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun Jun 28 14:48:56 PDT 2020

John deere refers to theirs as VIN. I believe it follows the same format as cat VINs, but I have never looked close. I wouldn't be surprised if Kubota does the same.

Either way, if it was stolen and the owner had it the police si have that in their list of stolen items. Though I'm not sure how to get them to check that for you. It shouldn't be hard, I just don't know.

--
 Henry Miller
hank at millerfarm.com