[AT] OT - Any HVAC people on here

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Tue Jun 23 04:47:30 PDT 2020

Does the 2700 include a new coil? I wouldn't be putting a new condensing
unit on a 22 yo coil. Mis-matched condensing unit and coil will really
satisfy your desire for low efficiency. And potential other issues. If both
units, that doesn't sound too high. You do get what you pay for. I haven't
done heat and sheet for a long time but I still follow the industry. There
are some real hacks out there. If the name 1 Hours is involved, run!
Brad