[AT] Poison Ivy

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sun Jun 14 21:36:38 PDT 2020

Interesting you would say that, Steve. Had a lower abdomen CT that
showed a 5mm nodule on my right lung. NP and my PCP ordered a full CT of
my lungs. Insurance denied it because they only allow the scan of any
organ every 6 months. The scan only showed my lower lungs, not my upper
lungs. So I wait my 6 months and then have it reordered. Go figure.

Mike M