[AT] Poison Ivy

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 16:39:48 PDT 2020

I have had a long battle with poison ivy. What I found most effective was glyphosate mixed with a little Dawn dish washing soap. The Dawn acts as a surfactant to help the glyphosate stick and spread a little better. I bough the concentrate at Tractor supply in a 5 gallon jug. I don't see it anymore and may have more shipped to the house. It take multiple applications to kill it for good. My friend from Nebraska remembers spraying his family farmland with 2-4-D mixed with a little diesel fuel!

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA