[AT] Poison Ivy

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun Jun 14 07:12:18 PDT 2020

I am sitting on a gold mine. I have cultivators for Farmall A, Farmall H/M, John Deere B, Massey Ferguson 85, any two row three point. Rotary hoes for two row three point and six row three point. Tillage equipment from two row to six row. I knew there was a reason to hang on to all this stuff, just been waiting for the no-till to die and organic to win over.

Aaron Dickinson

Mason, Mi