[AT] Todd Yeakle?

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Jun 8 20:44:05 PDT 2020

I don’t know how good your access logs are for your website but you can dig through the access logs and get the originating IP of the web client that submitted the form for the mailto. You would at least get his ISP. Using that you might be able to search on Google for combinations of his name and his ISP and come up with something.

It’s a long shot but I’ve done it before and it’s paid out.

PS: no one seems to contact me through web contact pages anymore so I’ve stopped caring, but in  the earlier years I would actually include code to reach out to the email address they have given in the contact form to see if it’s any good.  I wouldn’t error out the submission but I would include a warning on the confirmation page that the email address was possibly misspelled.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone