[AT] David Brown 1412?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:10:02 PDT 2020

It has a heater though the fan works when it feels like it, no AC. The
stereo doesn't work the previous owner didn't  know how to install it.
"There were a lot of cables so I tried and it popped and then it was dead".
So there are some minor things things to fix but it works real fine and is
really nice to drive.

Mattias