[AT] While we are OT on Refrigerators. Now really OT - Hyundai

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jun 7 06:02:18 PDT 2020

In all honesty I think Hyundai got a bad rap, maybe started by Leno and
the other late night hosts.  I think of them now as the 1960's Briggs &
Stratton engines.  Reliable and cheap, but still reliable.   just as a
note, when Briggs went to that pointless ignition is when their engines
went to crap.  If they set outside, the magnets rusted and you had a
very erratic spark. I lost a storage van with a lot of cylinders and
belts in it because of one of them.  It was powering my water wagon for
fighting fires...  Now, I would take a Chonda any day over a Briggs...
Cecil