[AT] While we are OT on Refrigerators.

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Sat Jun 6 19:50:43 PDT 2020

I was at the Mackinac bridge that night the Yugo blew over.  My parents were taking me to a Boy Scout camp out in the UP.  When we got to the bridge it was closed.  They told us there was an accident and had us wait in a parking lot for a while.  When they let us cross, there was a helicopter flying by with a spotlight looking at the water.  I slept in a tent in the wind that night.  Didn't know what happened until we saw it on the news.

Brian