[AT] While we are OT on Refrigerators.

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Jun 6 14:18:03 PDT 2020

I'm still having a hard time with your statement that a system cannot
leak over time. A small leak will lower the refrigerant level over time,
no different than a car with a small oil leak will lead to a lower oil
level "over time". I don't want to get into the different refrigerants,
and whether they are good or bad, I am more interested in dealing with
Deans problem, and for you to say that it couldn't be low refrigerant is
bogus, you clearly stated that that there is no such thing as a small
leak over time, " *If it leaks it has a leak. No over time, no
evaporating*" please clarify your statement.

Mike M