[AT] 1937 CASE "C"

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Fri Jun 5 08:45:45 PDT 2020

Just had a thought about where to look for a new rim. If you have a Tractor Supply store near you, they usually have magazines at the front of the store for dealers who are selling various tractors and implements. There are also adds for parts dealers. You may want to try that in your search. Also, you could try doing an online search using something like  “1937 Case C rim”  or simply “Case tire rim” for your search. You may get some hits that way also.

Good luck.

Carl