[AT] Slow Day

Brian Lesh lesh at kci.net
Sun Jul 26 08:36:45 PDT 2020

When they tested in our area using explosives my brother collected the
wire they used to detonate the charge down the holes.  We spent hours
untangling and winding it up on rolls.  He was going to make a telegraph
line to the neighbors house a mile away.  Didn't happen but did have a
line between our bedrooms.

Brian CO