[AT] test

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Thu Jul 23 09:02:33 PDT 2020

Clutch, as in grab and hold tight. Something you want your clutch to do.

The piece you push with your foot would be a clutch pedal, while the piece you pull/push with your arm would be a clutch lever.

Most people will say that they have to replace the clutch on their tractor because it’s worn out. What they actually mean to say is that they have to replace the clutch plate. The clutch is actually the assembly that presses the clutch plate against the flywheel.

Sometimes words and terms just get incorrectly used so much that they become the norm.

Carl