[AT] Tractor harness wire sizing

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Thu Jul 16 09:04:09 PDT 2020

The biggest problem with voltage drop will be at the terminals. I would
solder every connection and protect them with heat shrink tubing, which
is available at Harbor Freight and other places like Northern Tool. If
you can find heat shrink in large enough sizes, I would also use that
for protecting the entire harness with the split plastic stuff on the
outside for better abrasion protection, plus it is much easier to
replace if necessary.

My 2¢,

Phil in TX