[AT] Where is everybody?

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Thu Jul 16 05:35:25 PDT 2020

Thanks everybody for the updates...I was getting lonesome. The grass in
my yard waits for no one either, but it does grow a lot more slowly when
it's above 90 degrees every day with little rain!

As for me, I go to work-from-home every weekday - the 15-second commute
is great, but the basement walls are getting a mite boring. I get out
into the yard maybe once a day, and away from home only every couple of
weeks, usually for a takeout dinner or pharmacy run. If I had a little
more initiative and it was a lot less humid, I'd be out in the shop
working on Little Johnny in the late afternoon - he's getting even more
lonely than me, with only the lawn mower, the wheelbarrow, and the anvil
to keep him company. [I wonder what they talk about when I'm not around :-)]

Mark J
Columbia, MO
1940 JD H, S/N 17616