[AT] OT -broken wrist

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Jul 11 15:20:01 PDT 2020

My step daughter thought it was a good idea to rollerblade two weeks ago.
She hasn't been on skates of any kind in probably 35-40 years. Took her less
than a minute to break her wrist. Took her a week to see a orthodoc. Jeez,
when I broke mine at 14, went to the ER, got a cast and that was it. Good
luck. Her dominate side as well. Brad, can you open this, Brad, will you put
my hair in a pony tail. Her ma isn't able to do much with her arthritis
so...
Hope you adapt well. I've only lost my dominate shoulder. Bad enough.
Brad