[AT] [External] Re: Air filter lookup

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 9 19:15:36 PDT 2020

One little tip on the Wix site (I presume on Baldwin as well). Look up a Kohler or B&S as some have suggested and see what number is returned. If you click on that it will give you full dimensions of the product. You might get lucky and it's actually a very common filter. Or maybe that filter could be easily adapted to your application.

Brad