[AT] Cub - Update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Jul 7 07:48:27 PDT 2020

It is used on Hesston Rotary mower conditioners with some pretty high
dollar bearings in them, so I would think that it lubricates when hot.
I have put it in a RT913 Roadranger that leaked at the PTO and it
stopped leaking.  It has to run a few minutes when cold to shift easily,
but otherwise I have had no problems...
Cecil