[AT] Thanks Dean.

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:33:31 PDT 2020

Usually when they get worn down to the point where the ends come off it's
usually because they hit something and the worn pieces snap off. Sometimes
they don't break on both sides and it really tears up the decks because
it's incredibly imbalanced. That one doesn't look like it hit anything;
it's too uniform from side to side and actually looks like someone tried to
sharpen and balance it.

Yeah, I did some time as a small engine mechanic for various lawn service
fleets during electronics school. Some crews only brought things into the
shop when they wouldn't make noise anymore. I asked one guy when he changed
his oil last. He replied "you can change lawnmower oil?"

Ken in AZ