[AT] We had

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 03:16:25 PDT 2020

They made a lot of sense for certain types of farming back in the day.  A
quarter-million were sold, after all.  Cultivation on truck farms, for
example, in the days before widespread use of chemicals.  A lot of the Cubs
still in use today seem to have found a sole purpose.  The one I'm looking
at has done nothing but run a sickle mower for better than 30 years.
There's one right up the street where my wife rides her horse that pulls an
arena drag.  Another one with a 42" belly mower.  They seem a little light
for pulling a hay rack!

SO