[AT] Cub - Update

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jul 5 11:26:54 PDT 2020

Based on what you have described, well worth the asking price for my area.
If I wanted it, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it home. We all know old
tractors leak fluids and most of us look the other way.  It could start
leaking everywhere once you use it, then it may be just fine. Sounds
like just like routine old tractor stuff to me. That is a very hand
machine with the mower on it.

Good luck!!

John Hall