[AT] Good tractor day, finally

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sat Jul 18 19:00:33 PDT 2020

Thanks for the help finding the air filter look up by size. I was able to find one that was within 0.020, which is more than close enough (which measuring old rubber that isn't perfectly round I'm surprised I was that close). Got it next day, and installed now. I decided to be smart and write the number inside the housing, but red sharpie doesn't show up on bare metal, so a little white spray paint. Turns out that the solvent in spray paint dissolves sharpie, so it bled through and it perfectly readable now.

For those who complain about engineers who obviously don't work on their own stuff because of how hard it is to work on your r
Equipment, I assure you that my great uncle planned on doing all is own work. That doesn't mean that it is easy. I had to remove the rear fender bracket to get enough clearance to get the bolts out. This is by far the hardest air filer I've ever tried to replace.

Anyway, it runs and I feel better about it with a fresh air filter.

I got another tractor out for a drive too. Those of you with Facebook might want to see videos. https://m.facebook.com/groups/280561516527776?view=permalink&id=286398965944031

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com