[AT] Cub - Update

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Mon Jul 6 17:39:37 PDT 2020

I haven’t had problems with clearance, except for the very first hold down on one of my mowers (Deere #5, IH #100, Dearborn) don’t remember which one, part of the knife head so I rivet the two sections? that run under that. The cast knife head connection (thicker causing clearance problem) don’t remember would have to look. But for all the rest I use the bolts. I might be able to swap out that first hold down for a high arch one, but its not a big deal to me.

Aaron Dickinson