[AT] driver convenience systems

Kenneth Gene Waugh kgwaugh0943 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:59:35 PST 2020

I have had my first full function fob for two years and still have not come
up with a good way to manage it and avoid unexpected events. I want to
carry it in my pocket. Have tried belt clip (still activated a few
functions) and around my neck. Ugh. Primary solution so far: have my wife
drive the new car and I take the 2002. Keep the fob in the drawer.
Gene Waugh

Gene
Kenneth Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois