[AT] driver convenience systems

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Mon Jan 27 05:45:12 PST 2020

I've come out to my Jetta to find the trunk at the minimum unlatched. Not a good thing when tools are in there. My biggest peeve is honking the horn or beeping when one locks and unlocks the car. Flashing lights are plenty. Blind people aren't usually going to be driving and require a blasted horn to let the know. First thing I had the dealer disable. No longer user do-able. Pure noise pollution. If I don't know if I've locked my car then I shouldn't drive. Oh and nothing as fun as having something in your pocket set off the panic alarm. 😐 Not able to disable that little 'feature'. Both my Jetta and my Ranger have this bonus.

Bradford