[AT] driver convenience systems

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Sun Jan 26 05:48:19 PST 2020

On the other hand, I got stuck in traffic last week, next to a guy who
could have used the auto-stop feature. We were about 1/2 mile behind a
3-car wreck that brought westbound I-70 to a complete stop for over an
hour. For almost all of that hour, there was a guy in an F150 in the
other lane who sat there idling, in gear, foot on the brake - I could
see his brake lights. That can't be very healthy for a transmission.

And when I say "complete stop" I mean exactly that. For over an hour I
didn't even put the car in gear. [In the 40 minutes prior to that, we
moved maybe 50 to 100 yards].

Mark J