[AT] OT Right to repair

jdnut at aol.com jdnut at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 12:25:19 PST 2020

Just one data point, I have been a happy user of the Blue Driver scan tool system that works with iPhone, etc., all sorts of vehicles are listed as functional through 2018, but in looking at 2019 model year.... only a few, mostly European models were shown as compatible with Blue Driver.  I don't know if the Blue Driver engineers will crack the code or not...???...John