[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 19:42:18 PST 2020

Korean War was still on when I graduated; so I lost my educational deferment. Enrolled in Navy and graduated from a 120 day accelerated orientation with a commission.  Served three years active duty as Repair Officer on a destroyer (East Coast and Mediterranean); then five years in (hopefully) Inactive Reserves. This 'plow jockey from KS' got to see much of Europe. Herb(GA)