[AT] Tractor broke the flange off the hub

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 08:06:14 PST 2020

The troubleshooting instructions do not say anything about checking to see if a wheel fell off.

https://itstillruns.com/ford-tractor-hydraulic-system-troubleshooting-5850504.html

 Cecil Bearden AT List member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net); They have already sent me a list of the year end specials.  These tractors must be sold by Jan 30 or they go back to Ukraine.   They do not use DEF. http://www.mtzequipment.com/products/tractors

James AT List Member (jamesgpeck at hotmail.com); Maybe you will get an email from Minsk offering to sell you another MTZ.  They are giggling about this in Turin.

 Cecil Bearden AT List member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net); My NH TS110 started making a funny noise and the right front wheel was wobbling.  I dropped the 2 bales on the forks and backed up.  The flange had broken off the wheel hub on the right.