[AT] OT Draft Exemption Exam was Massey Ferguson Edgewood Maryland

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 20 04:59:16 PST 2020

Never heard of a draft exemption exam - if it was a matter of college
grades earning a deferment, my dad would have had it - graduated "with
distinction" from Purdue (GPA >= 5.5/6.0 at the time). I suspect he was
targeted because they were looking for engineering grads - which is
supported by that offer of a commission right out of engineers' advanced
basic training.

The old man was lots smarter than I ever hope to be...I miss him.

Mark J