[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Sun Jan 19 19:27:51 PST 2020

Speaking of aiming of headlights, the largest number of vehicles in this
part of Texas that blind me at night seems to be 3/4 and 1 ton pickups
pulling loaded stock trailers. Their lights may be perfectly aimed while
unloaded, but the loaded trailer changes the aim of the headlights
significantly. I don't know how to correct this, unless the owner
realigns his headlights while loaded. Of course, that screws everything
up when they are unloaded, a "catch 22".

Phil in TX