[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 17:50:49 PST 2020

While we are talking about vehicle lights, please, someone explain to me why or how anyone would want to have lights on the front of their vehicle with no lights on the rear. It appears that this condition is industrywide and seems to be always in the "AUTO" mode on the headlight switch. I would think a driver would want lights on both ends of his vehicle at any time front lights are on. I am fully aware that brake lights are in a different category. I also know that any driver has more danger coming up from his rear, uncontrollable danger that is. Anyone who don't believe that should talk to a pursuit pilot.
I know there are many different opinions on this. I am just looking for a good sound reasoning.