[AT] OT Massey Ferguson Edgewood Maryland

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sat Jan 18 08:46:53 PST 2020

>From the Edgewood location to the port facility is about 22 miles and all but about 2 miles of it is on I-95.

Mitch
md31043 at msn.com

________________________________
From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> on behalf of James Peck <jamesgpeck at hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 8:59 AM
To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] OT Massey Ferguson Edgewood Maryland

So the Edgewood location is close to the port.

So tracked Challengers manufactured in Jackson, MN, may get prepped for export at Edgewood and go out the Port of Baltimore? Tracked Challengers are exported worldwide even though some are painted and marked as Fandt's.

[link] In 2018, the Port ranked first in the nation in handling automobiles, light trucks, farm and construction machinery, as well as imported sugar and gypsum. The Port ranked second in the country for exporting coal

https://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/01glance/html/port.html

Mitch Daly AT List Member (md31043 at msn.com); I've driven by the Maryland facility several times over the years, but not lately. It's about 20 miles from me. If I get the opportunity, I will get by there and try and get some pictures to share. they sure talk a "big game".