[AT] Osage orange: the fun part

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:07:25 PST 2020

That's nice. We don't have osage orange here as far as I know. The closest
we get to a sap soaked bonfire is a Christmas tree bonfire we have long
about this time of year. Last I heard, the organizers have between 300 and
400 trees piled up for this years event. I will take pics if I can get
close enough to it.

Warren