[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Jan 15 20:22:52 PST 2020

There is less than a 1/4 in between the bumper and the grill.  If there
was another 1/4in, I could slip a 1/4in  universal socket with a long
extension and get the grill out.   Part of this is due to the cad
programs.  The other part is very few engineers have any clue as to how
to repair the vehicle they are designing...   I guess it could be
attributed to the absence of high school shop classes........  When I
get the barn cleaned out and my 4post lift in there, I will get it
raised up and change the lights.

Cecil