[AT] tractor hauler a pain to install headlights.

Gilbert Schwartz vschwartz1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 17:08:37 PST 2020

Cecil, I think you just explained to me why I see so many General Motors late-model pickups on the street with only one front light operating. I always wondered why the owner didn't just replace the unit. I don't know if any of the other trucks have that problem. Maybe it's just because there are a lot of General Motors pickups floating around locally. I know that my 04 Dodge was simple for changing the light bulbs.