[AT] [External] Re: OT - unsecured servers

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Mon Jan 6 12:58:51 PST 2020

We kept an XP laptop for that specific reason as well James. Certain programming software for oddball HIMs at work required. However everything got upgraded to Studio5000, hardware to match, so Win 10 is OK Dokey. Siemens also seems to run on Win10 but I get exactly what your saying. Legacy items need that old machine and all the myriad of cables to connect 😐 I’m on another list and there are apparently ways to still get W10 for free. Since I’m using W7 on a 10yo Dell, upgraded with SSD I really don’t want to change hardware so if I can get W10 free I’ll go that route.

Bradford