[AT] [External] Re: OT - unsecured servers

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Jan 6 12:07:17 PST 2020

Apple devices are nice, but you are correct they do cost more. That’s why for my mom I picked up a “refurbished” Dell laptop. You can find these easily that come off lease from business (so a business class machine over consumer that’s typically a little better quality). $2-300 will get you a pretty decent machine (8GB RAM, SSD, etc).

Brad