[AT] OT - unsecured servers

Chuck Bealke chuck.tractor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:03:11 PST 2020

For a type of software in wide and growing use, VPN products seem difficult to select. Had to pick one from many to use on my cell phone and Shirlee’s I-Pad for a boat trip to Australia a few months ago. Found a real lack of available good info such as the dope on their server security.  Am no techie, but after some digging ruled out free ones and those bought out by PC security companies. Then threw a dart and picked one. Still always use it on public WiFi’s away from home on our area. So far so good but as often noted here, your mileage may vary.

Chuck Bealke
Dallas, TX