[AT] Supposedly why our old tractors are not metric and a fairly simple tutorial

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:05:56 PST 2020

When I first posted this I was expecting maybe 2 or 3 responses...  :-)
I got better at gathering the needed tools for a job back when I was
working in a service pit and if alone getting another tool involved a climb.
In more recent years I have been writing on my stuff. Not a lot of stuff
but things like the size wrench needed to change the mower blades or the
size of some drain plugs etc.
I have become highly skilled at dropping stuff... I often keep a speaker
magnet glued to a piece of broom handle close by as I work.
I'm a fanatic about using jack stands or other solid support under anything
I work on but now I grab an extra jack stand and I use it for help getting
up.
My first car I bought on my own I bought from the widow of a guy that was
crushed to death under it. Working under that car I thought about him and
his family often... I still do yet today...

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"
Central Indiana USA
robinson46176 at gmail.com