[AT] Supposedly why our old tractors are not metric and a fairly simple tutorial

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:44:59 PST 2020

Speaking of fittings - this probably won't be totally comprehensive,
worldwide, but the info contained in this link has been adequate to get me
by every time I am confronted by some oddball fitting.  From this link you
still need to hit, at the top of the page, "How To Identify And Measure
Fittings"

https://www.mcmaster.com/standard-metal-pipe-fittings/=cde88b1872814775b41abc201f70a579k71xsig6

SO