[AT] Supposedly why our old tractors are not metric and a fairly simple tutorial

Mark Johnson markjohnson100 at centurylink.net
Mon Feb 24 12:09:50 PST 2020

There is an 'alternative' degree system where a full circle is 400 degrees and a right angle is thus 100 degrees instead of 90. I haven't played with the math implications, but it seems logical that all triangles in such a system would have angles adding up to 200 degrees.

The trig tables would look a bit strange at first but I think all the identities will work regardless of the metric.

Mark J