[AT] Not receiving one’s posts

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:34:18 PST 2020

I'm with you Farmer. Every time they update gail it gets harder to change
the subject line to make a new post or to prune old responses to reply,
amongst other things. I'm not sure any free email service would be any
different or better- after all we are the product, not the email service.

I use several email accounts for other things and retrieve them through
Outlook, which makes it easier to edit, but this account is the one I use
for online signups etc and to receive this much email on my home computer
or phone would be overwhelming so it's online login only.

Warren