[AT] Batteries charged backwards.

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 15 10:25:21 PST 2020

I have a Fluke clamp on meter that will read DC current down into the milliamps. I sometimes measure currents on 4-20mA instrumentation. It will perform other multimeter functions as well.

Cecil Bearden AT List member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer (crbearden at copper.net);  <snip> When I looked a the lamps there was no light seen.  Maybe they were still drawing current, The battery is still "hot"when shorted across the terminals.  I need to do something in the next 3 days as I don't want these batteries to freeze.  <snip>