[AT] OT- Computer help please

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 04:12:02 PST 2020

Good to hear it's all set.  I've been seeing ad's for a device called
"XtraPC" which, it turns out, is some flavor of Linux burned onto a thumb
drive for something like $35.  You can bring back most troublesome old
machines from the grave (assuming the problem is hard drive/boot software,
not some hardware failure of course).  What I do not know is whether you
can access your Windows files under Linux.  Curious about that.

SO