[AT] Batteries charged backwards.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 13 06:37:18 PST 2020

The problem I cannot understand is why,  when I connected 2 incandescent
headlights in parallel to the battery it would not discharge the battery
completely.   My battery supplier told me to then use a 6 volt light.  I
have seriously thought about just hooking both in series and then using
them as power for arc welding.  A welding rod would discharge them
quickly and completely.  Welding can be done using batteries as power...
I charge my batteries outside for safety.  These are sealed batteries.
Cecil