[AT] Batteries charged backwards.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 13 05:45:14 PST 2020

First let me say I did not intend to start a war on the list...    I
spent a day about 15years ago in a battery training course on remote
sensing transmitters....   I have thought about just re-labeling the
posts and using it.  However, as I remember the life of that battery
would be shortened greatly.   It probably already is...   If I was not
so frugal, I would just send it to the battery supplier for a core...
Cecil