[AT] Batteries charged backwards.

Howard Pletcher hrpletch at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:59:59 PST 2020

If you're talking about an inexpensive load tester, I'm not sure the
construction will handle a long time with current applied--not even a
minute.  The one I'm thinking of gets hot very quickly and the load coil is
supported by some sort of fiberboard that I wouldn't expect to hold up very
long unless the battery is already pretty well discharged.

Howard