[AT] Batteries charged backwards.

Thomas Martin tmartin at xtra.co.nz
Tue Feb 11 21:24:36 PST 2020

Hi Cecil
I  consulted a very good friend on the other-side of the isle.
Tony is auto-electrician, of vast car, truck & tractor experience.
He says you MUST discharge the batteries, separately with a bulb.
They need to completely discharged. No measurable voltage.
Then one battery at a time needs to be placed in parallel with another
fully charged 12v battery, they then need to be connected to a 12v
charger...

Tom